Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hyper kids

I'm sitting here listening to slamming doors, yelling, running feets wondering if I should go and intervene. And this is more then 24 hours before the sugar rush starts. Huummmm, now I hear a door bouncing against the wall--well there's the reason I'm going to be painting during my 5 days off in December! I don't hear anyone jumping on the beds.....yet! OOOhhhh--a screech! And this folks, is why I travelled to 3 different countries in less then 5 years and am in some serious debt. Would I change it??? HELL NO!!!! Now I go find a big mess. I don't expect a reasonably clean house for at least another 10 years. Furballs, toys, clothes, books, and newspapers (although that's Ted--so at least another 50 years of that God willing!).

3 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

I don't get worried until it is quiet at my house. Then you know something is wrong !

Hilary Marquis said...

I'm right there in the middle of the tornado with you! But, I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Mala said...

Poor Beck has come down with a bug (Hi Hilary! LOL) so he's not his normal crazy, hyper-boy. In fact, he's been cuddled in my arms most of the day - which is really nice... except for the being sick part.