Friday, October 24, 2008

Ahhh C'mon now!

So, Loki has fleas. Which isn't a crisis of itself--but as I'm frantically washing stuff, the washer starts to smell. Humm what's that? Well I figured it out when I went to take the couch cover out and the tub is full of water and it won't do nothing. Dead motor. For God's sake! Can we finally have some good luck here? This is just getting to the point of ridiculous. So, the visa card got used again. I'm sure they are loving me. The new washer arrives tomorrow--cheaper to buy a new one then replace the motor on this one (which would have run around $400). Ummm--anyone have a direct connection to God cause I think God isn't listening to me anymore--or just trying to see how far I can be pushed before I have a breakdown. Now--after I've worked here at home--I'm going to work.

No comments: