Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Travel Update

Ted and I will be flying home on the 18th instead of the 20th. Our coordinator here says we've fulfilled what we need to do at this point. We miss Julia and Rauan way too much and Ted needs to get back to work. We got a flight back as far as Chicago--we'll either get a bus or pray for an opening on a flight to Madison. I don't know what's going to happen with the second trip. We'll deal with that once we get home and get some sleep and our heads back on straight. All I can say is I'm glad this is our last adoption and adoption is not for the weak at heart! Alihan is absolutely wonderful. Today he grabbed onto me and wouldn't let go. For someone who grew up with only sisters, I can't wait to have 2 boys in my family--although Julia might say otherwise, especially when she is older!
If I can get internet later, we'll post more then.

1 comment:

Hilary Marquis said...

Janiece,

Glad you can come home a little early. Julia and Rauan will be thrilled to have you home I am sure. We'll keep you and Alihan in our prayers. Drop me a note when you get back!