Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

It's been cloudy and overcast here for a week now. I think the sun came out for a brief period Thursday--while I was at work! Since Ted and I both had off yesterday, we took advantage of it and took the kids to the zoo. This photo is for Mala. Here's the mini Mohawk!
And after a rather "interesting" 4th of July at work--this is what I came home to--in my new bed no less!!!

Ted took them to watch some fireworks--a bit far away, but good enough to see them. Ted said Chewie was a little anxious at first but then was ok. When I called home at 11 pm to check on something--all I could hear were kids yelling in the background and Julia HAD to get on the phone to tell me about fireworks, smores and the fireflies they had caught. I guess it was a successful evening for them!
Happy Independence Day!!

2 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

That is a very stylish twist on the "orphanage do"! He looks great :) And I LOVE the picture of the three of them all snuggled up together.

Maria said...

Does it get any sweeter? So, did you sleep on the couch?