Monday, July 13, 2009

Ahh, besides the certification, its been a busy week or so. Right below is a typical tball night with the Pritchard clan. I'm not sure what Coach Dan was thinking by basically putting the kids in a triangle formation with his son in the middle. I call it the Bermuda triangle--and poor Gabe is the ship stuck right in the middle. Yes, this picture is of the two boys wrestling for the ball. This is when the camcorder would come in handy because it is a free for all. Again, I get my best stomach exercise laughing at the antics of the boys! And here is the princess with her best bud, Levi. It was the poms dance camp for Monona Grove and the girls had a blast! Of course, one of the routines they learned was from Hannah Montana!
My muscly mohawk boy! What a nut!


And guess what this is??? Yes, this would be the Wisconsin brach of Kyrg! Aren't they adorable?? Of course that boy with the mohawk and the Sponge Bob swim trunks is mighty darn cute--but I think they are all the cutest kids around! You can certainly tell these are kids that are loved and cherished by their families.





3 comments:

Maria said...

Ok, so I just left Shannon's blog and I'm curious: are the two in front twins? If not, they certainly could pass for twins! Looks like you guys had such a good time!!

janiece said...

Yep, twins. Aren't they just adorable???

Mala said...

LOVE the mohawk!!!! My hairdresser was saying she wants to do that to Beck...