Friday, January 23, 2009

It really stinks when.....

you come home from work, a rather sucky work shift, trip over boots in the doorway and a barking dog, stumble your way into the kitchen then go into your bedroom where your hubby has just opened the bed and somehow, someway a dog has puked all over the sheets. Yeah. Nice. So, at 12:30 last night (or this am however you look at it) I stripped the bed and headed to the washing machine. All I can say is I'm sleeping until noon tomorrow. Snoring and don't wake me! ANd if I find dog puke again on the bed--I'm heading to the couch.

4 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Oh Man! That does stink. Look on the bright side, at least you didn't have a puking kid :)

emily said...

another reason not to have a dog. sorry, j, that SUCKS!!!

Mala said...

Why?! Why do they feel they need to yak where you sleep?! We have hardwood floors and I swear they dive for the area rug!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

That's so not fun. It has happened to me before, too. But, I actually climbed in the bed, stretched out and shoved my leg right into it! Yuk! My dogs no longer have bed privileges.