Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm killing trees

I'm in copying hell. There is simply no other way to describe it. And inbetween copies, I'm emailing my manager back and forth regarding schedules--because, let's face it--I really am a type A obsessive personality. Yes, Ted has mellowed me somewhat, but stress brings out certain characteristics. I have all the dossier paperwork in order, the reference paperwork from Kids to Adopt, numbers and information to choke a horse and schedules for everyone. Who ever knew once there were two children at home that this much extra paperwork would be involved. I can't imagine what the schedules will be like when they are older!
I've also been in shopping hell--and anyone who has gone to the mall and/or Wal-Mart on a weekend knows exactly what I am talking about. And of course after I've been home--I remember one more thing I need. To the Dollar Store tomorrow for bubbles.
I'm also in the midst of laundry hell (who knew 2 kids could go through so many clothes in a few days) and house cleaning hell. Refer to up above--I really don't like the idea of leaving a dirty house or the kid's without lots and lots of clean laundry.
After this--I KNOW I will sleep on the plane. Not necessarily a bad thing.
Now, about that drink that mommy needs.........

No comments: