Thursday, November 1, 2007

So what the heck is going on???

Well, I have to say this is an interesting "paper" pregnancy. Now into our third adoption, I have to say this is the first one Ted is relaxed about!!! After being married for almost 9 years (gulp! that long???) and together 11--I'm seeing a whole new side to my husband.
The other interesting thing is I have a feeling things are going to go fast here. Faster then anticipated. Why???? I'm feeling the desperate need to get stuff done. Bathroom is being painted this weekend and I'm going to start work on the boys' room right after that. Lisa--any ideas yet??? The one wall is dark--and I mean dark--blue, so I've got to hit that with primer. Probably hit the spots where Rauan decided to be artistic too!!!
We took the kids trick-or- treating last night and they are literally bouncing off the walls. Work is sounding really nice right now. I'm a firm believer in "bribes"--so there is a book fair at school today. If they get their stuff cleaned up, they each get to pick out a book. Hey one place to put the energy and I might actually be able to walk through the house. Anyways, I was thinking--next year--3 kids to dress and take trick-or-treating and then 3 kids bouncing off the walls! Hummm, I might volunteer for a day shift on Nov. 1 2008!
Well folks, I have to tell you--if I can't figure out how to post pictures on here I will be switching back to the yahoo groups. For those who followed Rauan's adoption you would be familiar with it. It works pretty good.
Off to see what the kids are getting into!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't abandon the Blogger. I will show you how to post pictures if necessary. And, no, I haven't really looked for ideas about Rauan's room, but I'm sure we'll think of something nifty. When are we going to do it?

janiece said...

Dec.1 and 2 is the weekend I had planned for. I think I'm going to try to get in there and prime the walls before that--cover the dark blue and a few of Rauan's artistic moments!