Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's Done

Into the building quickly and our fingerprinting was done within 15 minutes. Mom was able to stay a bit longer with the kids, so we stopped and bought them bikes for Christmas. They have outgrown their old ones and both kids have been begging for bikes. After I saw the cost, that's ALL they are getting for Christmas from this Santa!
So, now starting the dash to get all the dossier stuff together. I was telling my manager that I don't know how I'm going to get the pictures of the house done since I clean one area and Julia and Rauan make a mess someplace else--and of course their bedrooms --well, on a good day I can see their floors! She told me throw everything in a box--hide the box, take a picture---the dust isn't visible! It just made me laugh!! Of course--she does have an excellent idea there........hummmmm

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yay! You guys are flying along! Awesome! And I agree with Marie. It doesn't need to BE clean. Just look it ;)