Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Yesterday, the children and I took numerous meals from the Madison HospiceCare office to the Janesville office, where staff members delivered the meals to individual patients and their families.  Not that it was any hardship for the kids.  We went into the kitchen to pick up the meals and talk about spoiling!!  Cookies, juice, and total fawning over the kids.  Have I mentioned how lucky I am in BOTH of my work environments?
We went to my mom's later, where she was meeting with a relator--to start getting the house ready for sale.  So, yes, mom is planning the big move to Madison, if all goes right.  House on the market after the first of the year.  Anyone interested in a 4 bedroom, 2 bath house in Janesville?  Huge yard too!
Today Ted is doing his usual cooking for Thanksgiving.  I'm a good assistant and stay the heck out of his way.  Just do the pre-holiday buying (which I didn't have to do too much this year) and then I go to work.  With much relief I'm going to work--the kids are bouncing off the walls.  I predict a long post meal walk--possibly a playground visit!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   

1 comment:

Mala said...

Those kids are beautiful!!!!!!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!