Sunday, November 15, 2009

 

Middle of November.  Humm.  I have to tell you that the weather is pretty crappy right now.   But I have alot to look forward to.  First off--I have vacation this next week.  Silly me--I picked up extra hours at HospiceCare.  But that's ok.  For some reason, the stress level there is different--but I just come in and do my job and I'm outta there.  Tuesday I get my teeth drilled on.  I've stressed myself out so much that I've pretty much destroyed the right side of my mouth.  Is that crazy?  Due to stress I've wrecked my teeth but in order to pay for those teeth, I have to work more.  Crazy!
Off of me now.  The kids are doing great.  So far--no more sickness!  Knock on wood.  Julia is going to compete in the Badger State games.  Pretty cool!  And she's getting ready for her first communion.  We are definitely doing that with her class, but she has her retreat in January.  She's growing up so fast.  Rauan is still his normal self.  The temper tantrums are picking up again.  I'm not sure if that is growing pains or what.  The morning of the social worker visit for our post placement report what does Rauan do but get into a fight with his brother and shove him into a wall--causing Chewie to hit his head.  Unacceptable.  To his room until daddy got home.  Then a talk.  Oh well, we've been through this before with him and actually its improving.  He is slacking on his schoolwork too--"it's boring".  The boy is too damn smart.  Well little boy don't speak too soon--Sr. Eileen will give you a challenge.  Chewie--what can I say?  Growing and growing!  Loves school, loves his friends, loves his life.  But today while at his brother's hockey game, he decided that taking off without saying anything to mommy was ok.  Then--I catch him drawing on the video games with a marker--tagging.  I made him clean it and then it was out to the van to wait for everyone.  Home to bed.  Ahhhh, boys.   The joys and the challenges.
So, I ordered the Christmas cards.  Playing with my camera is fun--and its fun mixing things up with the iphoto on the MacBook.  The first photo is from Halloween when I had their little photo session.  Manipulated it a bit.  What do you think?  The second one is Chewie eating an Airhead at Rauan's hockey game.  The kids love those things.  Yuck.  Last one is Rauan waiting to go on the ice.  Thought it was kinda cool.
Have a good week!  

No comments: