Saturday, October 13, 2007

First entry

Well, this is the first of many I hope on our new addition.
I have to admit--when I first got the news my stomach started to roll. All these thoughts are running through my head--can we do this? what about Julia and Rauan?where's the money going to come from?how are we going to add another child into this house? etc etc etc I've decided trusting in God and faith to figure it out. Plus--my manager is going to love me for all the extra shifts I put in!
I have to admit--I did spend some $ yesterday. Our digital camera is outdated and I really want something just to be able to post pictures that slides right into a pocket. Plus that would be really nice for the trip! So, I now have a 7.1 megapixel Cannon. Now if I can just figure out how to download it into this....humm, always something.
Let me know if you like the site. I imagine it won't be too exciting for another couple of months.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Whee! And you've got a feed too! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Congratulations again. I can't wait to see your journey with the adoption. Rauan and Julia I am sure are very excited. Best of luck to you and I await to see where the journey takes you.

Michelle

sunflower said...

Congratulations!!! Sounds like a Great Adventure!! Julia and Rauan will be big sister and big brother. We had a good vacation. Stop by my office next week. Looking forward to seeing all of you (5) whenever it happens.
Mary Lou

Hilary Marquis said...

It's going to be amazing! He is a very special little boy, we adore him. You'll be in our prayers in the months to come :)

Julie said...

I love this blog Janiece - I will be excited to read about how your journey unfolds. :) I think the finances, the kids, and the logistics will all fall into place as they are meant to. Keep the faith. This child will be blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family! :)